WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

How to Recover Data from Micro SD Card?

Micro SD Card Data Lost Trouble

"Last week, I went to a birthday party of and as usual I clicked some unforgettable images of all my friends. I took many stills of the memorable moment and was planning to share with my other friends through Facebook. But after one day when I connected my Micro SD card with my PC, then due to an error I cannot open the inserted card. I try many times to open it but I get unable to do it, please help me."

The above given scenario is an example of data loss, this scenario or related to it may happens with you. SD card corruption is the main reason of this type of problem, so it is necessary to fix damaged card in the manner to recover your important and priceless photos.   

Micro SD card is the example of latest technology, nowadays most digital devices such as smart phones and digital cameras are store their data on the Micro SD card. This is because this card is able to store a large amount of data and occupy very small space in the device. However SD card gets corrupt sometime, and so that data loss may occurs. After data loss or memory card corruption user gets unable to open memory card.   
Tips for avoiding data being overwritten:

  • Don’t pack the memory card completely, it means always keep some space free on memory card.
  • Avoid using devices like phone and digital cameras in low battery. If your device displays low battery warning then avoid capturing images.
  • If memory card gets corrupt then stop using the SD card immediately.
  • Use latest backup of your memory card and restore it. But in this case avoid applying outdated backup because it may harm your data.
  • If you don’t have latest backup or unable to restore your data using backup then use any SD card recovery tool.
Download memory card data recovery tool for free and restore your data without any backup file. This tool is specially design to deal with all types of memory card. So don’t worry which memory card get corrupted simply apply this software and get back your data.   

0 comments:

Post a Comment